Front-end programmer - Cluey Learning, SydneyFebruary 2018 – Present
- Introducing ReactJS and related technologies for front-end development
Lead full stack developer - Bookmarc, SydneyAugust 2014 – December 2017
- In charge of all technical aspects of development and maintenance of platform bookmarc.io
- Leads a variable tem of in-house and remote back-end and front-end developers, including managing requirements, assessing results and mentoring.
- Implements a new version of the application built in Laravel 5.1.
- Progressive migration of front-end stack to ReactJS.
- Implementation of back-end ElasticSearch database.
- In charge of system operations in Rackspace and AWS, including managing all the infrastructure in the cloud and related services.
Web developer - Moovmedia. Santiago, ChileSeptember 2013 – August 2014
- Front-end and back-end development and maintenance of code in websites.
- Development of e-commerce projects and Facebook apps.
- Use of Wordpress API, CodeIgniter, BackboneJS and server management.
Web developer - GIGA. Santiago, ChileApril 2013 – September 2013
- Website development and Facebook Contest Apps.
Professor - School of Journalism, University of ChileJuly 2009 – September 2012
- Professor in Diplomas “Digital Journalism and internet media management”, “Strategic Communication and Leadership in Cultural Projects Management”, “Cultural Journalism and Critics”, “Investigative Journalism”.
- Teacher in workshops “User Experience (UX) Design in web and other digital platforms” and “Website creation using WordPress”
- Professor in courses “Multimedia theory and practice” and “Multimedia Journalism Workshop”.
Web Developer – Project Manager - Library Systems - University of ChileMarch 2008 – September 2010
- Part of the development team that renews university main website.
- Project Manager in development of 6 faculty websites, using Oracle WebLogic CMS.
- In charge of diverse innovation and improving processes in web development.
Proficient EnglishApril 2017 - IELTS
Writing: 7.5 | Speaking: 7.5 | Reading: 9 | Listening: 9
Australian Skills Assessment: Developer ProgrammerApril 2016
Occupation: Developer Programmer (ANZCO CODE 261312)
ICS skills assessment by Australian Computer Society
University of Chile2007
Diploma in Digital Journalism and Internet Media Management | University of Chile
University of Chile2007
Journalist, Bachelor Degree in Social Communication